Thursday, September 4, 2014

Your passport, please?

1/12/16
It's been two years since I took a journey that stretched me beyond compare. Why am I rewriting this post from oh! so long ago? Mainly for security reasons. But really. What happened in Central America those two months in the summer/fall?

©junglechica2016
Embarrassment.
EXTREME out of the comfort zone. 
Interesting tasting food.
Feeling sick.
Feeling completely inadequate. 

Yet....

A lot of laughter.
Lots of pictures.
Jokes. 
Skits.
Children laughing at us.
Nearly trampled by extreme football (soccer) players. 
And a lot of prayer.
Jesus.
Praise.
Worship.

Gosh. Take me back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.