Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Life

I love Jesus.

(c)junglechica2014

This world really does tire me out... my brain tires me out. Life tires me out. But I need a little dose of Jesus. A LOT of His Word, praying and talking to Him.


Some people think being a Christian is simple. It's not. It's the toughest life ever. But it's worth it.

Because Jesus is worth it.

And if Jesus is worth it, then the Christian life isn't so bad as it seems.

(c)junglechica2014

To say, I took a (rather) long trip a bit ago.

(c)junglechica2014


I meet this amazing girl

(c)junglechica

Spent some time with her

(c)junglechica2014

(c)junglechica2014


And photographed her small, beautiful wedding.

(c)junglechica2014

I loved it -- being a wedding photographer, especially since this was my first wedding to shoot! Seeing two people come together, to join as one and have Jesus first in their lives; it's a beautiful thing. To begin life together, forever.

Life....

Life is hard. Life can get busy. Life can be down right horrible. But life can be sweet. Life can be nice for a change.

And as a follower of Jesus, He is my life.


Hallelujah, all I have is Christ
Hallelujah 
Jesus is my life.

All I Have Is Christ by Sovereign Grace Music

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing - Christ is not only worth it, but living for our LORD in the ways that He asks, is the *only* thing that's worth living for - ever! The things of this world can trick you into thinking they are worth as much or more than Christ, but they never can and never will be.

    Love the colors in that picture with the hibiscus flower, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.