Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CROSSroads, Central America, & photoshoots!

Do all things with kindness -- that is something I think I had to constantly remind myself when I was once again at CROSSroads Camp this past week. It was incredibly tough, but at the same time, there were sweet moments. 

Pinterest

Life has been crazy busy for me of lates. Being back in the northeastern United States, we've taken a refresher. Visiting old friends/acquaintances, places, and such like that. Relaxing at the pool nearly everyday -- enjoying the idyllic life. For now. Until it's time to search for a job and get back into the "real world".

Since we have been busy, I don't know how often I will be blogging in the coming weeks so I thought I'd give ya'll a layout of my schedule.
First, I'll be doing a senior photoshoot with my dear friend who recently graduated. I don't normally like to attempt taking pictures of people (I prefer nature & animals), but for certain things like weddings or close friends, I can't help but do it. Secondly, I must have lost my mind because I registered for summer classes and will start next Monday. Painting rooms in the house is also on the schedule as well as me hunting to find a job.

In case I won't be blogging July 1st, I'm just going to say it here. July 1st was when I left for Central America last year and spent two months sick, feeling crappy, feeling extremely out-of-my comfort zone, and having the most fun I've ever had. (How's that for a smash-up of mixed emotions??)

Central America, its people and the beauty of its nature captured my heart in a way I can't explain. One day, I hope to go back.

©junglechica2015
©junglechica2015

















Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having fun and exciting things are happening and more to come.! Miss you much and looking forward to your next amazing blog.! Btw, I love your new profile pic.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, you remembered to comment! Miss you too! And thanks. :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.