Saturday, July 18, 2015

Senior Pictures -- My friend

In the sweltering heat of mid-summer, in a deep, peridot green forest, where the sunlight streamed through the branches of the trees, my friend and I were walking on the trail. We were laughing, talking, and commenting about ticks while I was taking her senior pictures. It was the most delightful of occasions.
Comment below and tell me which is your favorite! 

©junglechica2015©junglechica2015©junglechica2015



©junglechica2015©junglechica2015©junglechica2015
©junglechica2015
©junglechica2015
Remember: ©Copyright of these photos belong to Junglechica Photography. No stealing, copying, or anything like that. I have ways of knowing if people have stolen my pictures, just so you know. :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them all, but I think the close up of Niki's face is my favorite!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.