Monday, September 7, 2015

Portrait Photography -- my friend

A cool, possibly slightly humid evening, in the green grass with a jungle-ly background. The sun disappeared and lighting was wonderful. Even the "girls" (a.k.a the dogs) were cooperating. And yes, the dogs are considered in the portrait photography as well. I mean, why not? The pictures turned out so well.

©junglechica2015©junglechica2015©junglechica2015

 Isn't my friend simply beautiful? 
(psst, these are my photos, and I own all rights to them. Therefore, do not copy. I have ways finding out if you are naughty or nice. :P ) 
Which is your favorite?! Comment below! 

©junglechica2015©junglechica2015






2 comments:

  1. The second dog picture is definitely my favorite. :D

    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.