Friday, November 27, 2015

The Holidays are Here! (ft. Rebekah's Quill)

I've got some exciting news, folks!! All three of my novels will be on sale for the duration of the holiday season. *big grin* So technically, Friday, the 27th of November to the 21st of December.

After figuring it all out, I've decided to mark down the following: 

paperback -- 14.99 10.99
kindle version -- on sale for .99

paperback -- 10.99  7.86
kindle version -- on sale for .99

paperback -- 5.38 (not on sale)
kindle version -- on sale for .99


I have more exciting news. I'm doing a giveaway! One person shall receive all three of my published novels (they will be signed too!). More of this giveaway shall be a bit later in early December. :) 

Last, but not least, one dear, dear fellow writer-friend of mine published her fifth book! She created a beautiful cover (book covers have to be interesting for me to be able to read them. First impressions, ya'll) and an intriguing story. Please do check her out and purchase 24 Days Before Christmas. It's on sale until the 1st of December! 

©rebekahsquill.com

©rebekahsquill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.