Monday, May 16, 2016

a forest maiden

the other day I found a forest maiden. A beautiful young woman who is spunky and makes everyone around her laugh. From that adorable dimple on her cheek to her sparkling dark brown eyes, how could you not just smile? *grins*

©junglechica2016



©junglechica2016

Rach, you are fearfully and wonderfully made; by our Heavenly Father. All glory to Him alone! 
Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Let them praise His name with the dance;
Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp.
{Psalm 149:2b-3}

©junglechica2016

©junglechica2016

©junglechica2016
All photos belong to Ashton. Do not copy or use without my strict permission. ©junglechica2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.