Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer Busyness

Right now as I type this (because I'm writing this weeks before it'll probably go up on the blog), I'm hearing the current rumblings of thunder as a quick summer storm sails through. I adore the smell of rain, as many known. *grins* This summer has been surprisingly busy for me. I went back to CROSSroads, escaping from reality and just enjoying helping the amazing people from camp. It was probably the best year at camp for me.

Make a few weeks go by and my mother, sisters, and I volunteered at our church's VBS program that lasted a week. *wipes forehead* Whew. That was a crazy, fun time! 

©junglechica2016


During all this, I've been trying to do some more simple, pretty photography, read more books (from my ever-growing reading list!)

©junglechica2016
{more about these two particular books in a later post!} 
looking for a new job, writing, listening to some favorite songs (such as Keep Making Me by Sidewalk Prophets, If We're Honest by Francesca Battistelli, & Looking for America by Switchfoot) and -- OH, YES!! For those who do not know, my novel, The Scarlet Rose, is currently being edited! I am so excited to finally get this book published. :D

Anyhow, I am getting myself ready to start school again -- as much as I enjoyed a little summer break, I am definitely eager to go back and learn more about photography.

I've enjoyed seeing my dear sister again, and talking about life, joking about things, and you know, just things good friends talk about.

©junglechica2016

Well, that's all for now! Hope ya'lls summer has been a blessed one! Until next time... :) 

©junglechica2016

©junglechica2016

2 comments:

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.