Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 | memories, review

Once I had thought 2016 was a pretty dud year for me. Nothing much happened and it was all boring. But as I really thought about it, 2016 turned out pretty nice.

©junglechicaphotography


I didn't accomplish the goals I had set out for (perhaps, just one was achieved) but I did strive for them and work closer toward them. One of my goals was to eat healthier and to work out more. I'm pleased to say, I'm the strongest in my physic than I ever have been. (got some nice, muscle mass. *cheesy grin*)

My to-read book stack hasn't decreased, (more like increased!) but I've gained a few favorites.

©junglechicaphotography


My photography skills have improved slightly (I hope). I took my coworker's seniors, as well as her friend's. That was fun. :D

©junglechicaphotography

I continued to work with the King's Blooming Rose magazine. I am so blessed by this ministry to young girls & women. The staff at KBR are so sweet and godly. You should really check them out or subscribe to their magazine. This was in their recent autumn 2016 issue:

©junglechicaphotography

I went back to CROSSroad Camp. It was seriously the best year I had. Following close after, was VBS, which was *exhausting*, but equally fun.

©junglechicaphotography

The two highlights though, in 2016, was probably my solo vacation and publishing a book. Not just any book, but my second tale to my medieval fantasy series. I am SO excited it's out.

©junglechicaphotography

especially drawing a map of Wyvern. 

©junglechicaphotography


My vacation to the tropics was absolutely wonderful. I got to visit some family and stayed with my friend (and her absolutely beautiful, heart-melting daughter).

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

Goals for this upcoming year? I have two important ones for this blog specifically.

1.) Write more about my writing. *chuckle* (like snippets and such)

2.) Post my professional photography.

There shall be new looks, new bio, etc. coming to this site, so look forward to that in the coming weeks/months!

Well, that is all for now! Until next time... :) 

(Oh, and those who have made it to the end, I will be posting my second installment of my Tropical Travels soon!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.