Wednesday, January 11, 2017

tropical travels | the end

(to conclude the last post titled "tropical travels | portrait photography"...) 

My first solo vacation started off grand and ended rather nicely. My brother picked me up from the airport and we went places. Familiar places, new places, and just enjoyed each other's company. 
©junglechicaphotography
{with my dear friend's baby | PC: my friend}


After visiting with my brother, I got to stay with a good friend and her family. As you probably saw from my last post on my vacation, I was really excited/happy to be able to take pictures of her adorable baby girl. *grins* 

©junglechicaphotography

My friend and I went to a little "village" by the water, going shopping, window-shopping, walking, and getting some amazing coffee that immediately began to sweat when we stepped outside. #humidityprobs #butiloveit 

We had a plan to go back to the beach, but we were exhausted after going places nearly everyday. So we just chilled by the pool and tanned while my friend's girl napped. It was a wonderful time, and I would recommend going on a vacation (even if just for a few days) just to unwind, recollect, and not having to worry about life. 

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

©junglechicaphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog! I love comments, so post as many as you like. Keep in mind to be respectful to others and me. No inappropriate comments will be published.